Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Draft 2023 Discussion(picks, prospects, binkies etc.)

Options
  • 24-02-2023 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I'd start a draft thread for discussion, predictions, mock drafts and binkies. Binkies are picking one player from the rankings in a couple of, or every, round in the draft who you expect to become NFL regulars.

I'll just start off by posting the top six picks from Albert Breer who was one of the most accurate last year.

Bears: Jalen Carter DL Georgia

Texans: Bryce Young QB Alabama

Cardinals: Will Anderson jr Edge Alabama

Colts: Will Levis QB Kentucky

Seahawks: Tyree Wilson Edge Texas Tech

Lions: Myles Murphy DL Clemson

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/01/23/nfl-mock-draft-top-six-picks-projected

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Jalen Carter in big bother. Arrest warrant issued, apparently lied to police regarding vehicular deaths. Speeding involved and he was twice the alcohol limit at the time. It happened on the night they won this year's national championship.

I suppose we can remove him from the top ten on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Did a NFL draft tonight with a few friends. I'd be interested in feedback from those with more knowledge on NFL which team they think drafted well

Most of us aren't overly knowledgeable on NFL so go easy!

Advertisement