Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft AK 74

Options
  • 24-02-2023 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Looking for a parts for my AK 74 lads. Need top part and mags! Maybe somebody have?! Cash paid

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 SheriffWoody

What type of AK is it? Cyma? If so you can go on taiwanguns.ie and look for the dust cover

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Piruxin

I'm not sure, got it as present. Thanks for your comment I'll have a look on taiwanguns

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Buckmark

Hi, I have a Cyma dust cover , gas tube and magazine in Cork . Where abouts are you ?

I'm in Dublin mate,but maybe can get my friend pick up from Cork. Where about in Cork and how much please?

25 euro , and I can meet him anywhere between Bandon and Bishopstown

• Advertisement

My friend working in Killarney. He said can meet in Macroom, not sure if that suits you? Let me know please. Possibly only meet in evenings

It's abit out of my way, how about 30 euro and I'll post them to you ?

Is it gas tube comes with top half of the handles?

Ya, the tube over the barrel, and I'll give u the top wooden handguard too.

Lovely! I get my friend to pick up from Bandon, probably tomorrow evening. What is the address please and phone number?

• Advertisement

I'll send it to you now in PM

Advertisement