Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable Vape Lost Mary 600

Options
  • 23-02-2023 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Recently started to use these when I am drinking after finding out that you can charge them and even put your own liquid in to them. There's a new version in the UK called found mary and only £2 each but getting shipping to Ireland is calling an issue.

Is there anyone else recharging disposable vapes?

A guy in the pub told me that he sells all his old disposables for a euro each to some chap that buys them for the batteries in them, that be handy as my daughter keeps her old ones she has about 200.

The found Mary disposable 600 is only £2 online and as you can see by the Lost Mary below they are identical. The Lost Mary version is 8 euro in most shops in Dublin.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Advertisement