Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occupational Therapy

Options
  • 23-02-2023 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering has anyone on here applied to UL for the MSc in OT? Any idea of when offers will be rolled out? I’m assuming it will be May due to HPAT only being released in late April

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marina2507

Hi Brown18,

I also applied for the MSc in OT and SLT in UL. I have no idea when offers are rolled out but hopefully by end of April. Having received my HPAT results I'm not feeling very hopefull! I thought exams had gone okay but I'd say I could end up having to apply again next year but hoping my degree and experience will count for something!! How are you feeling about it? The wait and not knowing is so hard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 catc2k

Hi, just jumping on here to see how you got on. Were you offered places and how the course going? Interested in applying next year.

Advertisement