Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping via yun expresse

Options
  • 22-02-2023 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

здравствуйте, не знаю что мне делать, заказала посылку на сайте stylevena думала они как обычно отправят DPD, позже смотрю доставка компанией yun express, отслеживала все было нормально, в один прекрасный день смотрю написано «посылка доставлена» но я ничего не получала, ни смс ни уведомление в почтовом ящике о визите курьера… пишу в их службу поддержки, мол так и так посылки нет, на что они мне отвечают, что посылка доставлена. Кто знает что делать и где теперь искать посылку?

hello, I don’t know what to do, I ordered a package on the stylevena website, I thought they would send DPD as usual, later I looked at the delivery by yun express, I tracked everything was fine, one fine day I see it says “the package has been delivered” but I didn’t receive anything, not SMS no notification in the mailbox about the courier's visit ... I write to their support service, they say there is no parcel anyway, to which they answer me that the parcel has been delivered. Who knows what to do and where to look for the parcel now?

Post edited by whiterebel on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,072 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with disputing a ban or warning on boards.ie. Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nstsvlmvsk

which category should I choose?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

t has been moved to Online buying & Auctions. You need to contact the seller and ask who has done the delivery because you have not received it.

Advertisement