Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC mortgages transfer - drawdown

Options
  • 22-02-2023 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Good morning

I have been calling BOI mortgage team for over 2 weeks and still waiting on a call back from your mortgage cheque issue /drawdown team.

We took out a home renovation mortgage in November with KBC and have made one drawdown. Our loan transferred to BOI on February 6th. Now we need to make a second drawdown, have been calling since Feb 7th and promised an "urgent callback" several times. It's now February 22nd and we still haven't heard back.

How can I get someone to call me back to advise on the drawdown process. We need funds to pay our builder.

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I am very sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your call back from the team.

If you'd like to send us a private message here with some more info we will certainly do our best to look into this for you further.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Shoves

Thank you Eve

DM sent

Advertisement