Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N7 Motors

Options
  • 21-02-2023 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Guys really could do with some genuine feedback on N7 Motors are currently looking to buy a car off them on finance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Bought a car off them in 2017. The car was old and cheap and they just wanted rid of it. I kept it for two years so it turned out to be a good buy. I don't think I would hand over big money to them though, just something about them.

Advertisement