Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket Casts problem

Options
  • 19-02-2023 4:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Had an iPod for many years, lost it on holiday, so have switched to using Pocket Casts on my Pixel 4a. It initially downloaded episodes automatically, now it doesn't seem to. I'm not sure why. I've looked at the preferences, logged out and back into the app, restarted my phone and tried the 'refresh now' button a number of times. No joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Dublinandy3

I had that issue, had to go into the settings and turn on 'only on unmetered wifi' and then turn it back off again. Not sure why but it seemed to fix it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Episodes are downloading normally. Notifications aren't working at all.

Advertisement