Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

No1 Destination Country

• 17-02-2023 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

We’ve all been abroad.

Out of all the countries you’ve visited, Which stands out as your No1 country destination.

for me, Italy ❤️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

North Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 13,888 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Japan. It was as mental as I imagined it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,628 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Australia. A stunning variety of environments and experiences. Jungles, deserts, beaches, ski resorts, beautiful cities with a sporty outdoorsie lifestyle.

The Whitsunday islands on the barrier reef are nothing less than a paradise on Earth.

Its the most impressive and satisfying place I've ever spent time and yes, it is absolutely huge, but its cheap and easy to get around internally.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 36,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I loved Japan. Nowhere else is anything like it.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Advertisement