Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to rent? Coworking space or regular office.

Options
  • 17-02-2023 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I reached the point when it is time to raise my hobby to another level. My personal project reached the point when I do not have time to do everything on my own. I need a team and I think it would be best to cooperate with them in one space. I understand that most people today are working from home but I believe that in the beginning, it is important to work with people live not in front of a webcam. I was thinking about renting a small office so we could work there in a group and manage all issues that surely will appear in the process and handle them in time. But then I heard about coworking spaces. They are cheaper because you share the space with other companies and they are considered modern offices. But the thing is that many people, that work there say because you share it with different employees from other companies, you might face major issues, like noise, lack of privacy. I worry that this might influence productivity. So, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You’re finding problems before they’ve arisen . Go and see a couple of places and see what they’re like noise-wise etc

Remember everything is negotiable, rent, utilities and WiFi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SebastianDahl

You're probably right. Not every working space is the same. Although, I've had an opportunity to work for a few days in coworking Stockholm and had a pretty pleasant time working there. But it wasn't quiet out there)))

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭alexago

Have you thought about a virtual office? You can use a registered virtual office address as your business adrress (you can check this info for more details). Also, it enables employees and business owners to work remotely by providing a range of business functions accessible through the internet. But you can also gather with your coworkers in a meeting room in a desirable location if needed without the need to pay rent for an actual space.

In my opinion, this is a perfect solution for people who don't need a physical office and can run a business online.

Post edited by alexago on

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Mick Tator

What’s happening to recent posts on this forum? Some really weird stuff being posted, inevitably by low-count / new posters. Is is a few people playing with AI or bots or is Boards trying to improve traffic?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Not sure about that Mick. If it is AI, there’s no mention of it elsewhere so why restrict themselves to E&BM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭sugarman20

It's definitely AI. I thought you had to have more posts before you could post a link?

Advertisement