Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SERIOUS LEAD VOCALIST WANTED - Guitar driven 70s/80s rock band forming 2023. MEATH area (see VIDEO).

Options
  • 15-02-2023 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Colm and Kevin. We are two seasoned old school rock guitarists (aged 60-ish) who connected via BOARDS.IE in 2022. Based in Slane, Co. Meath for rehearsal purposes, we are both influenced by 70s/80s guitar driven rock music. We need a "like minded" experienced LEAD VOCALIST (front person). The below "utube videos" (Dec 2022 rehearsal session) will give you an insight into the what's involved, genre, possible song choices and the guitar playing and maybe we can find a likeminded VOCALIST to join us. The band is only forming right now and is planned as a 5 piece .. ie, DRUMS, GUITAR, BASS, KEYS, VOCALIST.

Please take a look at the UTUBE videos below (just a rehearsal session) and consider if you could be part of this project ! If YES, please reply on this Boards.ie forum with just your first name, age, location, experience as vocalist (in brief).

Thanks for your time reading this message.

COLM and KEVIN.

Post edited by ROCK-KILDARE on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ROCK-KILDARE

As at 9th MARCH 2023

Applicants still required: ... from those good ROCK VOCALISTS who think they could front a five piece GUITAR DRIVEN ROCK COVERS BAND to include :

VOCALIST: DRUMS: GUITARIST: BASS: KEYS:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gordon Bannon

Hi Gents my name is Gordon I'm 35 and I'd like to meet up for a jam if that's ok. Really liked what I seen. I'm from south meath so I wouldn't have an issue travelling up to see how we get on. Cheers

27.3.23 REPLY TO RESPONDANT:

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your reply. Sit tight for the moment whilst the matter of securing a drummer is presently in hand. Will contact you within the next 14 days.

Regards ...

KEVIN

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭catjones

Highly experienced frontman(still looking) from Sallins available 2 albums 2 singles to date. Age 55 own hair and teeth, would prefer band Dublin or Kildare , knows how to work a crowd and can write over mic, pm for samples 

Cheers 

Ray

Me on video

https://youtu.be/ztiyYIEiBLk

https://open.spotify.com/album/1xA968TmYxJtEhcmnKNwT9?si=t9W5lVBtSIyikYm4Z17KvQ&utm_source=copy-link

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your response.

We are at this time just working on securing a few drummers to try out.

Sit tight for the minute and I will respond to you in more detail in 7 days time.

Regards

Kevin

• Advertisement
Advertisement