Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holland and Barrett Failed Delivery & Failed Refund since 15/01/23

Options
  • 13-02-2023 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having similar problems with H&B and then the cheek to be offer a partial refund, some cheek after all

the lies. Never again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I had an order with an estimated delivery of 31/1 which was two weeks after I placed it. Still no sign of it by last week. I emailed them and received a vague message about a technical issue at their Dublin distribution centre. It finally arrived yesterday.

I certainly won't be using them again if I need anytbing in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Yeah! Parcel arrived today, more than 3 weeks after ordering and several calls to their

call centre who assured me each time I would receive the parcel on certain dates and with great apologies as they were having problems with their deliveries. I eventually

got tired being patient and asked them to cancel. Oh no we can't do that! If you

receive the parcel then return it and then we can start the refund for you. Phew!

Yesterday H&B told me that they were processing a partial refund and wanted to know what I thought of their support, by clicking on one of the links below:-

*Very Good

*Very Bad

I refused to give them one click answers on this so I gave them none.

I now have my items, and a possible €25 refund on the way.

You know what! It's not worth it.

GOODBYE H&B you are the weakest link. ☹️

Advertisement