Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get shoes for small sized feet ?

Options
  • 13-02-2023 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

year by year it seems that it's more and more difficult for me to find shoes that fit.

I used to wear size 40 but now when i try on a 40 they are too big.

SO i'll try a 39 but it seems almost nobody makes them?

I can't make my feet bigger.

I then try "boys shoes" but have never found a pair that fit, besides dealing with the weirdness of the shoe attendant when i ask them.

Recently bought a pair of 39's from Clarkes online but they are too big. Took nearly 2 months before a refund was processed.

I know there's pretty big fluctuations in the actual size of the shoe but this is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RetroEncabulator

I am usually size 46 but there is definitely significant variation, and a lot of rounding up/down if you use UK shoe sizes as the reference, as the shoes seem to be actually made in Euro sizes.

There are some good continental sites online I’ve found for an older relative of mine who has quite a small shoe size. For example

There’s a €15 delivery charge to “Ireland, but on some items their prices are fairly competitive.

Also being in the EU, there won’t be any customs / VAT issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Trondheim

Try Next online. They have loads of sizes, including size 39. They also go from formal to very informal.

Advertisement