Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof repair/checks

Options
  • 13-02-2023 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a reputable roofer for checks and repair to roof on a 2 storey detached house. Reputable is the operative word here, as have been let down before. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

What part of the county are u in??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ill take a PM on this also. Possible re-felt of an area of the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Hi, just wondering did you have any luck with this? I’m in the same boat and having difficulty finding an actual company/handyman to repair two missing tiles. Even when websites etc look genuine I’ve only had ‘dodgy’ people turn up.@OpenYourMind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Economics101

Ab electircian of my acquaintance, who is very reliable on building matters generally, has told me that roofing is the one building trade for which there is no recognised training course or certification.

I've been stung by a dodgy one. I'm not agile enought to get up on the roof to check out what anyone is saying about its condition.

Advertisement