Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma Hayes

Options
  • 13-02-2023 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Google & YouTube exhausted with no joy , she appears in a video with 2 lads in a caravan (not a joke) but it was a real good dance tune !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭beeker1

I should have said I'm looking for the tune , regards !

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thank you so much 💓 you nailed it , I thought I was delirious , its been a while but always good to check in on boards 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Blast from the past. Will have to go and google her to see what she is up to. She was too good looking back in the day for an Irish girl!

Mercury award winner too , not just a pretty face ! Big fan too of dance/leccy music , but I can't get joy divisions love will tear us apart with her "back of my hand " tune !

• Advertisement

I might be wrong on the Mercury award , its either gem 💎 or roni size , she deserved it anyway !

Advertisement