Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

RTB Determination Order

• 11-02-2023 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,

I'm looking for timeframe advice on the following not legal advice. New poster here.

I have a rented property with tenants on HAP who are not paying the full rent. They are paying about 60% of the agreed rate. They've taken me to the RTB many times so know the system. They've "won" a case against me and me two cases against them. They always appeal to tribunal. I now have a determination order against them which I got at a tribunal case. The problem is I am fairly certain they won't abide by the determination order.

I understand I have to bring the determination order to the district court in the location where the house is based. I am wondering from start to finish how long would I be waiting to get the sheriff order to evict the tenants. Will this take months and at what cost should I need a Solicitor. Like i said above I'm sure they will drag it out. It's a total nightmare.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement