Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Watch the Super Bowl (Dublin, South Side)?

Options
  • 10-02-2023 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I will be in Dublin on Sunday night and would like to catch the game with a few beers.

Is there anywhere you would recommend?

I know about the excellent reputation of The Woolshed for NFL but was hoping to find somewhere on the south side?

From looking online, it seems the Harcourt Bar & Garden Lounge are showing the game with tickets priced at €10. Any good?

I've never gone out to watch it before so also wondering if you can advise if these places will serve drinks for the duration of the game or do they have to stop at a certain time? Also, will they allow patrons to stay for the duration of the game?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Just putting it out their. The NFL are showing it online for 99 cents including the u.s commercials

Advertisement