Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litecoin – Dipped from $100, What Next?

Options
  • 10-02-2023 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

LTC crossed $100 Feb 2 of 2023.

With all the FUD of crypto staking ban the LTC along with all crypto market is again down.

Investors are predicting a surge in Litecoin price because of following three important elements.

• Litecoin increasing adoption
    • Halving process ahead in 2023
    • Big sharks movements

According to some analysts, considering the impending halving scheduled for August 2023, higher price highs for LTC are anticipated. As in the past, this event will take place when the token’s block height reaches 2,520,000. The Litecoin price prediction of $101 .874 in first Q1 2023 was already projected by expert analyst from Coinpedia. Provided things go as planned, with newer adoptions and collaborations, the price could shoot to $157.541.

Notes -

-       Did you know that Litecoin has maintained zero downtime for over 11 years?

-       It's the longest uninterrupted uptime in crypto. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I'd almost completely forgotten about LTC and quite surprised to see it's still in the top 20. I remember a few years ago the absolute madman Bix Weir predicted that LTC was going to $250,000. I do hold some LTC in a wallet..somewhere.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭polysteamtoken

Litecoin is probably one of the more stable currencies. It has low fees and it's fast. I use it often to transfer to my local exchange before to the bank. Other times I spend litecoin directly. It's a great coin and has a use case since many places accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

"the price could shoot to $157.541"

Not sure I could have any faith in this price target. I would need at least 3 more decimal places of precision.

Advertisement