Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to talk to an owner/manager of country pub

Options
  • 10-02-2023 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi

Interested in speaking to someone about buying and running a pub

Local pub here in a built up area with no competition has been closer since before covid it is now being offered for sale . I worked in this pub for 3 years previous to it closing and youd have some very good nights and some worse ones. I think we could make it work and be profitable although alot of people iv talked to have told ne to stay away that country pubs are not what they used to be. I get what they are saying but still even having 2 good nights a month and bringing in 7/8000€ per night maybe 3000€ after expenses and if down the line we go into food it could get interesting. Its hard to know i feel we wont lose money on it anyway but it is a change of lifestyle and youd want to be making money not just breaking even.

Advice or contacts would be appreciated

Advertisement