Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 iPhone App Bugs / Feedback

Options
  • 09-02-2023 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have some feedback about the app / features - I don't know where to give that feedback though.

I'm unable to view card details on the app - this feels like bad UX or a bug, surely that is possible?

Also, if I am logged into the app, I can't approve a request for accessing 365 Online via browser - is that by design?

Lastly, certain parts of the user interface seem to be broken. For example, the "activate card" screen has a button which you have to click to activate the card. However, clicking the button doesn't work. You have to click up to the left of the button for it to register the click. This happens as well when I click on "apply" a the bottom right of the screen. A browser window within the app pops up and blocks all the app UI and the "done" button (which is used to go back to the app) doesn't register clicks. I have to click up to the left of the "button" to get the browser to close.

It feels like the app is sort of thrown together if I am honest - is there a feedback channel for this sort of stuff? Is there a roadmap for the app that us, the users can see?

I'm sure that like me, most people are intending to do all of their banking via the app so I would expect there to be a lot of resources available to improve the functionality and fix bugs.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

You can login on App or through the site. When you login on site, approval will go to your device. You can also login then on App while logged into site.

When you click on Cards at bottom of the App, it will offer you a range of services, view PIN , add to Wallet etc. It will not show your full card details.

We can pass this on internally to the Team. Thanks so much for sharing with us, appreciate the detail and feedback.

Many thanks, Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Hi Alison,

Thanks for the response.

You can login on App or through the site. When you login on site, approval will go to your device. You can also login then on App while logged into site.

The point here is that if I am logged in on the app already, and try to login to the site, the request for approval does not show and I can't find where I can access it while logged in. The only way I know how to access the approval request is by logging out of the app.

When you click on Cards at bottom of the App, it will offer you a range of services, view PIN , add to Wallet etc. It will not show your full card details.

This is something that really should be included in the app to be honest. I don't carry my cards with me all the time and having these details behind the security of the app is a fairly standard feature

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, if you are looking to use both at same time, we would recommend logging into site first, approval will go to the App. Once logged in on site, you can then login on App.

We have passed on your feedback to the Team relating to viewing full card details also.

Thanks for sharing this with us,

Alison

Advertisement