Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card transaction disappeared

Options
  • 08-02-2023 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently purchased a flight and it was immediately shown on my 365 app on my credit card section. 2 days later the transaction has disappeared.

Is this normal? I'm worried as I don't want to rock up to the airport and they say there was a payment issue.

My flight was confirmed after giving the details when paying, I bought over the phone not online.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

This can sometimes happen when making online transactions. The transaction can drop off your account if it hasn't yet been processed by the merchant. Once the transaction has been completed then it should reappear on your account.

If the company has confirmed your flights and that the payment has been received then please be assured that the transaction should reappear within the next 5 working days.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭maldini

Thank you so much Eve

Advertisement