Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Satelite finder

• 05-02-2023 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Can I buy one blank and input satelite data, or do I have to buy it pre loaded?

The prices of them are fresh compared to the old Squeeler

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭swoofer

Do you want it for motorised or just Astra 28e? Is it not better to have it preloaded and then add any missing frequencies?

This is the one I have and no longer need. Its virtually brand new. And I am going to put it in adverts.

GT-MEDIA V8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Need it for 9E. I might be interested.

What price?

Do you mean 9east for SAORSAT? Here is a pic of 9east on the finder for comedy channel.

I don't think I can say a price on open forum.

Where are you roughly I'm in Clare.

Are you after a particular transponder?

Post edited by swoofer on

Yes its Saorsat. Will need 13 too for guests later in the year.

Am in galway city east

I'd be interested in it

• Advertisement

I can meet you in GORT at 2pm Friday no problem. And I have to tell you in case I forget the best way to get SAORSAT is to tune in the German Comedy Channel that is FTA on 9east using the normal lnb then swop over. Its on 11785H 27500.

You can add the frequency for SAORSAT to finder and then peak etc.

Post edited by swoofer on

Thanks a million, I'll see you then

Advertisement