Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography voucher

Options
  • 03-02-2023 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying a voucher for a family photo as a gift for a couple with a new baby and a toddler. Is this something you'd think a young family would welcome ?

Has anyone had a photography studio session and if so what did you think?

I don't want to buy one that ends up costing them money with add ons, extra costs etc .

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,772 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Depends on how much you want to spend. It would be a nice gift if the voucher covered everything. My friend has 2 children. She got 2 frames with 3 pictures of each child in it. Each frame with pictures cost €650. This was 13-14 years ago.

Have a chat with a couple of photographers in your area. See what your budget is and what it gets you.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Minier81

If going to a studio make sure it is one that includes giving the digital photos in the price of the shoot. Alot only give the digital photos if you spend minimum 400€ish on framed photos. I found this very annoying and it put me off studios. If I was doing it again I'd be more likely to get a photographer to come to my house at a price that includes the files. Then at least you can print as many as you want a a reasonable price.

Advertisement