Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Euro car parts

Options
  • 02-02-2023 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭

I am trying to order a radiator from them, there is a Euro car parts near me in wexford, but this item is delivery only no click and collect, but when i order i get "this item cannot be deliverd to your address". Now im not in the middle of nowhere, item not heavy or bulky, anyone ordered from Euro car parts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

Drive to the shop to see if they have it is your best bet. If they dont have it. Explain and show em your problem wit the site. Im gettin similar message when orderin a part for herselfs car. Im just gonna go to the shop itself and see what the story is when i need to buy it. Have no experience with them otherwise. As u said your not in the middle of no where and it might save you postage on the part or try ringin the shop and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Did phone up my local Euro parts, said yes we get order that in here for you that will be €80 , i said buts its €55 online, your not ordering it on line are you, i gave up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭greasepalm

I would ask any other Motor Factors near you to try.

Seems there are many listed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

All seem to be about €80/90, shame Europarts wont honour there on line price,i phoned customer service told we dont deliver to ireland anymore, pointless online site for irish customers.

Advertisement