Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonee Village

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

A lot of apartments in a very small space. I can see parking becoming an issue. There are plenty of shops etc within walking distance so that is good for people not needing to use cars to go to the shops. Shame they never opened that pub again again as it was a unique pub.

Better to have these spaces used for housing than left empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭danfrancisco83

The Grasshopper will be cleaning up if it's the only pub in the Village with all the new residents. I'd like to see a little auld lads only pub that doesn't serve food and doesn't let kids in, but I think maybe those days are gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Really? Do you think it's struggling? Seems to be doing OK, quite busy for food any evening I've been in lately, although I don't go in much myself.

Edit: sorry, I took it up wrong, I thought you meant the Grasshopper would be gone. 🤦‍♂️

The entire 2 blocks (73 apartments) are being given to social housing.

• Advertisement

Planning permission gone in for a church at the Aldi side of the Village. Planning Application Reference - 2360340

Advertisement