Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VPN for fire stick

• 31-01-2023 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,137 ✭✭✭✭

My three year Nord offer is coming to an end and I'm loathe to pay what they're looking for so wondering if there's any VPN offers (I'm not looking for free, I'm looking for one that works at the lowest price). Use mainly for fire stick.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DontBanMe

Would also be interested in getting this if anyone has any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,100 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

for any particular service? I use SmartDNSProxy for the BBC iPlayer and it works flawlessly (disclaimer - that's my affiliate link). Most other services I've tried have worked as well, but not US Netflix. They have a free trial so you can test it out.

Various cashback offers available for VPN on TopCashback, including NordVPN: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/search/merchants/?s=vpn

With Cashback, PIA VPN is practically free, but I have it and have found it hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DontBanMe

Thank you. I've never used TopCashBack, is it good and worth it? As in there aren't a ton of loopholes etc for them to keep hold of the money or offers etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,100 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I only used it for PIA VPN, and I got the cash back after a couple of weeks. TopCashBack are legit though, it's mainly UK focussed but has a lot of users.

Advertisement