Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Freeview TV station EarthxTV.

Options
  • 28-01-2023 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, any of you see the new (new to me) Freeview TV station EarthxTV.

From what I've seen to date, it’s all about protecting the environment, etc., yes there is some anti this/that but overall it’s mainly about how we properly use/abuse our natural resources.

Good news is it’s not all anti lads, I’ve seen programs on Game wardens in various parts of the world (what they do/why they do it, laws, etc.), incl covering shooting conservation, game/wildlife habitat and such.

One past program was on pheasant and deer hunting in USA; one of tonight’s programs is on Quail in Texas and Quail Habitat and what they are doing to improve the Quail population.

As an ex hunter/rough shooter, it has some interesting information, some programmes worth a view IMHO.

Mods - please move if not in right section, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Eddie B

I doubt it has any fur harvesting programs on there? lol

Advertisement