Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Increase Request query

Options
  • 27-01-2023 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good afternoon,

I recently applied for a credit card increase and for not the first time, was not given the amount requested even though some amount was approved.

I'm looking to speak with someone about the reasoning behind this however I cannot get through to anyone at any department at this time and looking for help in speaking with someone.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

In this case I would advise contacting our Sales Team on 0818200334 and my colleagues can discuss this with you further.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭blapabrew22

Eve,

I tried ringing earlier, and now I can't get through to anyone on this matter. Is there a simple number to call to speak to a person on this as a matter of urgency? Please, I just want to ask a question that an automated account cannot address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us here and we're sorry to hear you've had difficulty getting through. A range of factors are taken into account when assessing any lending products, including limit increase on existing credit card. If you are unhappy with the limit provided and wish to raise a formal complaint, please see here.

The number provided is for our lending team and this team can access your application to discuss if the decision can be appealed.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement