Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin buggy recommendations - in-line or side-by-side?

Options
  • 27-01-2023 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I’m looking for buggy recommendations for twins. Preferably one that will take maxi cosi cabriofix (have those lined up already). I know this comes up every so often but then I also know that what’s available on the market is constantly changing. I have an in-line Phil & Ted’s from when I had a newborn and toddler in the past but I’m thinking that with twins I would really like them to be side by side. Do twin parents have any thoughts on side-by-side vs in-line?

Bonus points if you can recommend one that will take a buggy board for my toddler.

Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

Baby Jogger City Select.

Will also take a buggy board, I used a lascal maxi board with mine

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maybebabybaby

Thanks for the recommendation! Did you use the city select with twins? Were you happy with them being front and back rather than side by side? For some reason i can’t explain, I have this feeling twins should be beside each other

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

I used mine with a baby and a toddler as a double and then as a single with buggy board after that

Advertisement