Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Connectivity

Options
  • 27-01-2023 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I have Digiweb serivce with the Fritzbox 7530, I am trying to access my printer (connected to my main PC) from another PC on the same network, I have enabled printer sharing and set up on both PC'c but second PC does not find the printer. Due to cabling restraints I am unable to connect my printer directly to the Fritzbox 7530 USB port, any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Is "network discovery" enabled on both PC's?

Do your both computers recognize network as "private" network?

What printer is it? does it have network connectivity (LAN port or WiFi) - if does, you could set it anywhere and share it over network (WiFi is not my favorite setup for printer)

You dont have to setup printer on second PC (unless network setup)- this is adding printer connected localy

Advertisement