Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding photo locations Clonmel

Options
  • 25-01-2023 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Me and my partner are getting married in the summer in raheen house in clonmel. We want to get photos done before the wedding ceremony. Any suggestions of nice locations to take them?. Around the Clonmel, Kilsheelan area (where she will be staying the night before) 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭cml387

Kilsheelan by the bridge on the river is a fine location with Gurteen Castle as the backdrop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 madeitmyself

Thank you cml387 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

St Patrick's Well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

I used to do wedding photography, vids and stills in a previous life, for areas around Clonmel as stated above St. Patrick's Well and anywhere along the river around Kilsheelan was always popular, Marlfield is good too the lake and down by the church are nice and the walled garden in Raheen House is an excellent location for shots.

Advertisement