Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky diving in Europe - looking for cheapest tandems

Options
  • 25-01-2023 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Out of curiosity I always wanted to try sky diving , jump out of the plane for a buzz.

Prices are around 300 mark in Ireland , I'm just wondering is there anywhere in Europe that do good cheap tandem jumps?

I would go for a few days anywhere with a group of mates so I don't mind where it is as long as it's cheaper then Ireland at least it will be a good holiday activity.

So if anyone can recommend any places they been to in Europe that's much cheaper then Ireland let me know thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Jeremy Sproket

The Irish Parachute Club in Offaly was always quite reasonable from what I can remember.

Spectacular scenery on the way down, weather and cloud coverage permitting of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Cheap tandem is not something you should be looking for wtf

that’s like the gimps that go to turkey for cheap cosmetic surgery and then wonder how it all went so wrong

I did my first ever jump (tandem) over the Maspalomas dunes on Gran Canaria on Stephens Day. It was duly expensive, but I did like landing in the dunes!

Advertisement