Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 13 / Pro / Max

Options
  • 23-01-2023 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get my gf a new Apple phone as her iPhone 7 is starting to give her grief, and the camera is rubbish in her opinion compared with my Google Pixel 3A...

I read the 13 variants are all v good and much better value than the newer 14. Any ideas where I can get great deals?

Were both monthly sim only customers (15pm) so not entitled to or interested in monthly contracts of 40+.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭CptMonkey

I have been looking for my wife. Your best bet is refurbished. New they are crazy money. Around 500€ should get you a decent iPhone 12. I bought herself a 12noon max on adverts for 650 with 90% battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,639 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Get her a Pixel 6a. :)

I haven't seen any worthwhile 'deals' on an iPhone sim free. Consider going for a refurbished on.

Advertisement