Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tissot PRX - i dont get it!

• 21-01-2023 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭

hi all

just curious what the feeling on these is, everyone in youtube watch land seems to be mad about them but i dont get it, boring dial, think the brushing is terrible on the bracelet imo, am i missing something?! cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

You happen to not like something others do. If everyone had the same taste the world would be a very boring place.

Post edited by hitemfrank on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

I like them a lot.

A classic design by a manufacturer with chops.

Each to his own,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Op, what would you say is a good looking watch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I like them, I own one of the original quartz models. It has a lovely sunburst blue dial and is very comfortable on the wrist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭fourmations

cheers for the feedback, as you say it each to their own, just doesn't grab me personally at all, was just curious if others are a fan of it

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I was interested till I handled one , feels very cheap and the Chrono version is far from a cheap watch. Also that “Tiffany “ colour shouldn’t be allowed on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

tried on one last week. Didn't impress me in person especially at full price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,275 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

People tend to enthuse over cheap lookalikes which is what it is. Nice aesthetic but pretty cheap feeling in hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

It's a nice watch, great retro design. I like it but doubt I'll ever buy one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

I think they had a version of this in the 70s? I've seen a few go secondhand around 350 euro which I reckon would be worth it at the price.. the blue waffle dial is nice

• Advertisement
Advertisement