Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High spec, second-hand desktop PC

Options
  • 20-01-2023 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi,

is there a reputable source of high spec, used PCs in Ireland? Looking for 2-3 Intel i5-based or better to run multiple Excel spreadsheets as part of a business expansion / test. How do MNCs dispose of their surplus PCs, could this be a source I could use? Dublin based, but willing to travel at the right price,

thanks

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

I just built a new PC so I'll be selling mine, once I wipe it. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Elara have refurbished options on their site. I've also heard of Green IT being fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭pah

www.adverts.ie/member/1346968

This guy sells surplus office stuff at fantastic prices, keep an eye on his ads, maybe set an alert as they go quickly. I've bought 3 things in the last year and recommended him to friends who have been happy too.

Advertisement