If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

Supply and/or Install of EV Charging in Meath

  • 20-01-2023 11:06am

    Sorry if this topic has been beaten to death already.

    I'm looking to get a wallbox installed in Meath, and I've just applied for the grant. I picked the "other" for the charger type. I already have an external 3 pin plug socket at the same point.

    Basically I want to know the cheapest way of getting a wall charger installed. I don't need particularly high capacity; for the driving I would do on any particular day using the granny cable on night rate will be fine 95% of the time, but I'd like to be able to charge at a bit faster the other 5% of the time.

    I'd also be grateful for recommendations on products & installers.