Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in to my electric ireland account

Options
  • 20-01-2023 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I cant log into my electric ireland account view the bill or download it and save it.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Was this solved, Mary? I'm having the same problem. Changed to paperless, needed a new password because their password requirements had changed. New password worked in December, but is now not accepted.

They're registered as a regular payee from my bank, but I still need to know How Much!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

@Fogmatic Try accessing the site with a different browser, an incognito tab, or on a mobile device. If those fail, try clearing your cookies for the Electric Ireland site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

Use a pc or laptop. Had same problem. It worked

Advertisement