Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motoring problems

Options
  • 18-01-2023 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

hope someone can give me some advice. Last year, car went for NCT last July, failed on front ball joints, brought it to garage in Galway, they fitted parts, passed test. Now

😫, only 5 months later, had to get this job done again. These parts should have lasted longer than "just 5 months"! I have contacted this garage in Galway City, said i will be looking for full refund of €200.88 as had to pay secondly last week.

Please help, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Lego cars dont need NCTs in Ireland.

You might be better off posting in the Motoring forum!Motors — boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Try pick a brick. You might be able to pick up a couple of ball joints for 5 cent a piece :)

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭JVince

Lego shop will deliver to you

As for the question you asked - you've no chance whatsoever for a refund.

Maybe try changing your driving style

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,350 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

The op is over a year old as well as being in the wrong forum.

Advertisement