Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist wanted Dublin

• 17-01-2023 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We are a bassist, drummer and singer (30s) in Dublin. For influences think All Them Witches and Queens of the Stone Age. We have been writing tracks and trying to establish a unique sound, but would love to have a guitarist to fill it out.

We are looking for people who enjoy a relaxed jam, writing and collaborating on original music, and gigging down the road a bit.

We all have day jobs so rehearsal would be about once a week. We have been using Pirate studios in Glassnevin.

Happy to send demos if you are interested.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CReilly_

Hi,

I'm living in the Dublin area and played in a few bands as a rhythm guitarist and singer, in my early 30s. Looking to get back into the game with some jamming sessions. Been playing close to 15+ years and have some experience with bass too.

Happy to discuss further.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kkerr

Any chance of sending demo? Rhythm/lead guitarist here, decent level. Plenty of own material. Into rock indie blues etc but generally stuff with a beat e.g. stone roses. Early 40s in Ashbourne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 Colfaz

Lead guitarist from Wicklow here looking for a band to join. Sounds like my thing. Love to write my own material and jam. Played in bands before and looking to get back gigging. Would love to meet for a jam. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 herefortheads

Covers band here looking for a lead guitarist.. 2 gigs a month.. Part time band.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bsod39501

Hey how's it going? I'm based in D7, 30s. I'd be interested, if you could send me a demo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 rebelballad

Hey man, recently moved to Dublin. I am lead guitarist +10 years experience of seasonal gigs, festivals. Had more than 500+ gigs. if you are interested; contact me from instagram.com/rebelballad or taylansahin@live.nl

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FergalOMahony

Thanks for all the messages, we have found a guitarist. Cheers.

Advertisement