Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Water in passanger door

Options
  • 15-01-2023 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, i have a 16 dacia sandero and recently discovered that the passanger door has lots of water inside it. I seen videos online that apparently you can drain it yourself.

Anyone know if this is true? Or should i just bring it to a mechanic anyway in case there's a serious issue causing this issue?

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Doors are designed to take in some water and just let it out again.

I think this issue on Sanderos is well documented and easily solved by even the least competent DIYer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Happens a lot with the back doors, if you put your hand under the door you'll feel a two rubber grommets. Just pull one off and the water will drain out

Advertisement