Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At a crossroads...

Options
  • 14-01-2023 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭

I have a doorbell, 4 battery & one plug in cameras from the Arlo system... The lovely people at Arlo have decided to end of life all of my devices, basically turning them into bricks... So I'm left hanging...

I was one of the rare Arlo customers who was happy with the operation of the product... Now I'm just furious...

I'm gonna need to replace them, and have an Ajax alarm on the house, so was wondering if you knowledgeable people could help...

I need:

One wireless outdoor camera

One indoor camera that I can keep in a cabinet (I don't like having cameras inside the house, but this will only record someone accessing the press)

Some sort of video doorbell...

I prefer not to pay monthly subscriptions, and prefer not to run cables anywhere, although, I can provide power to the cameras rather than battery if necessary.

The Ajax Alarm system is compatible with Ezviz, Hikvision, Safire, Dahua, and Uniview cameras as well as RTSP.

Suggestions much appreciated...

Post edited by 2011 on

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Moved to a more suitable forum

Advertisement