Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to cancel "Eir Connect 30" after 6 months

Options
  • 11-01-2023 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭

Haven't contacted Eir yet, and wondering what I can expect. I no longer need this service, it was a second SIM bought for European travel.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

they'll want you to pay the minimum amount for the remaining term of the contract

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

Eir connect 30 is a sim only contract. Had a look in Terms & conditions and found this.

"" 2.3

If you are a SIM Only Customer the provisions of clause 2.2 do not apply to you and

the Agreement may be terminated by you or by us on the giving of thirty (30) days

written notice to the other. In the event that we do not receive thirty days written

notice from you, you acknowledge that you will be liable to pay us a termination

charge amounting to one month's Charges payable under the SIM Only Price Plan

you subscribed to.

eir Mobile General Terms and Conditions""

Now not finding anything on Eir website will pay a visit to local Eir store for "human help" hoping it can be done there

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement