Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook disabled my account after it was hacked

Options
  • 09-01-2023 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need help and I hope I'm posting in the right section. My facebook account was hacked, and then disabled for "breaching community standards" which wasn't me! I then tried to appeal the decision through Facebook and was told the weren't reversing the decision but this other person still was registered under my email. (ive two step verificiation) I've tried contacting facebook a number of ways, and have provided my ID etc as they request, and I'm getting no response. Anyone have any advice how to get my account back? I've had it 13 years, and want to get back my account. Any help appreciated, and Thanks in advance. :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lynnek2023

Sorry to pop on here but this exact situation has just happened me and I was just wondering if you ever managed to get it sorted and your account back?

Advertisement