Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPT Advice

Options
  • 09-01-2023 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

we moved house in june and part of the requireent when selling our previous house was to pay up the years LPT. This is usually taken at source from my salary but I paid it up front. Since June it has continued to be taken from salary, when contacting HR they said it had to be claimed back online through the website. Can anyone please advise how I can do this as i dnt want the money to just be left unclaimed.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Not sure if this is something you can reclaim online but first port of call will be to login to the LPT portal as this is where you can see what you owe and amend how it is paid (e.g. opting in or out for deduction at source) https://lpt.revenue.ie/lpt-web/views/login.html?execution=e1s1

If you need to ring them try: 017383626 (M-F 9.30-4.30pm)

Advertisement