Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floatation Tanks/ Sensory Deprivation Chambers/ Pools/ Tubs

Options
  • 09-01-2023 2:30am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've searched through Boards and I ended up posting this in the Fitness forum, but got no replies, so I'm trying here.

They go by various names, I'm not sure which one is the most appropriate. Does anyone know if there's any place in the West/North-West that would have them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Try this? https://floatationlocations.com/where-to-float/?location=sligo

Not sure how accurate or up to date it will be though. I was sure one of the hotels nearby had one but it seems not now that I have looked at their websites.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks Miamee, the search continues. I was told there are a couple in Galway, but if I can find one closer it'd be great. I was in Dublin, recently, after many years, and I discovered that Harvest Moon has been gone aaaaages!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Just to add: the place in Castlebar doesn't do them any more.

Advertisement