Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full sleeve ideas

Options
  • 08-01-2023 12:51pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think I want a full sleeve on my right arm. I want it to represent my journey from my dads death through resulting mental health and family issues and coming out the other side stronger and a better person. I’ve lost a lot of the weight I gained from meds in the last year, have got back to work and im studying part time. I’ve put a lot of effort into personal development, my social life is now more active and I’ve gone from strength to strength this last year.

For the sleeve I want a compass with an arrow through it pointing to north and a feather on the non pointy end. A broken clock/watch face with the time of my dads death a few butterflies and some combination of flowers. I was thinking maybe sunflowers and cherry blossoms for their meanings and roses maybe because they just look good on a sleeve. Any other ideas of what I can incorporate or is that loads.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Advertisement