Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can’t post

Options
  • 06-01-2023 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi

i haven’t used my account in a while and I’m unable to post?

help appreciated

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There shouldn't be anything blocking you from posting. Where are you trying to post, and what's the error?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Hi. There’s a message saying to ‘resend email’ but boards have the wrong address for me.

it’s removed

but on my profile it’s removed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Don't post your email address in public like that, you'll get just spam bots hoovering it up. If you no longer have access to the old email address, you'll need to email the office on hello@boards.ie and they'll manually check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Thanks. Will do

Advertisement