Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 6th January

Options
  • 06-01-2023 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2 bets today and a couple later on.

1.0 Ludlow, just over land, around 16/1 or a little bigger on the exchange now. I've backed this to win and my best of the day. This was expected to win lto, I think it'll be better for that run. I don't like the short price fav in the race and I'll be laying that too.

12.45 Kempton, Tollerton forest, around 8/11. Short price but should win easily enough here, I've backed this to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Just over land is into 6/1 now from 16/1.... Can it get the job done though that's the question.

3.45 Kempton, brass strait, around 11/4. I've had a chunky win bet here. Seems to have come to form and won't find a better opportunity.

Also doubled up with courage night in the 3.45 meydan, around 6/4.

1 final bet for me...

10.18 Golden gate fields, kitten calls,around 9/10 and on a slight drift. It doesn't bother me, I think this will win here quite easily. Beaten odd on lto over 6f,bsck to 1m here. Horse is usually held up, but if it breaks and hits the lead from the start the race is over it'll scoot in. At 9/10 I think it's great value.

Advertisement