Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Left tires losing air faster than the rights with no visible puncture.

Options
  • 06-01-2023 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

The one left rear is losing air faster (like I need to put air back every week or so as it is losing all pressure) then the left front.

Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭GavPJ

You have a slow puncture. Nail/screw in the tyre, damaged valve or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ahtisyourself

Could be a cracked/ damaged wheel or as said above a nail or screw in side wall on back of tyre

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ajimmyandred

I had the same problem for 6 months with one of my tyres. The pressure dropped at a faster rate than the others requiring a top up every couple of weeks. I thought must be a slow puncture.

Tyre fitter said it was a poor seal between the tyre and wheel. He painted a sealant round the wheel then refitted the tyre and it’s been fine since.

Advertisement