Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast around Stephens Green?

Options
  • 05-01-2023 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I found a thread asking the same question a few years ago but most places have shut since.

Are there any recommended places around Stephens Green / Grafton Street / Georges Street area open at 8am for breakfast?

Dublin might be a later opening city but I'm not sure.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Bewleys on Grafton Street?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Metro Cafe on Sth Wiliam St seems to open at 8.30am if that's any good to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Dunnes in Stephens Green

• Registered Users Posts: 28,488 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Marlin Hotel off Mercer St does a decent cooked breakfast buffet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cakedrive

Just to update this thread. The place I ended up going was the Grafton Hotel just behind the shopping centre. It was €20 for breakfast and open when I was passing at 7:30am, the full irish was really good, they had mini pastries and jams, and I had a nice coffee.

I don't eat much for breakfast anyway but I was happy to pay the €20 because they were open so early and it was wet and cold out. And there was only 1 other customer there at that hour.

I'll go there again if I have to be at SSG so early.

Thanks for all the other tips too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement